Friday, October 28, 2016

Cara's trilogy is done!

This month I finished the third book in Cara's trilogy. (Yes!) It was a fun series to write; I love Cara's feisty personality and stubbornness. People have asked if she's anything like me and, besides the occasional lapse in my bite inhibition, I have to say no; she is her own unique individual!! Cara's character jumped on the page fully formed right from day one. Actually, the Wayfarer's End appeared first, closely followed by Cara and then the rest of the cast fell into place one by one. I just loved the idea of having a hotel only for musicians and the undead. It just seemed like a natural progression from there. I have toyed with the idea of someday writing a fourth book set in Cara's future when she's finally in culinary school. I'll have to let that idea simmer for a while and see what happens. I love connecting with readers so send your questions and comments and I'll do my best to incorporate them into a future blog. If you enjoyed the books please consider leaving a review on Amazon.com or Goodreads. Every bit helps. Stay tuned for my new series... coming soon to a retailer near you! And guess what? It involves horses! I know, big surprise ha ha If you haven't read Cara's series then follow the links below and get yourself a copy of the first book, The Opposite of Living. Happy Reading! Gen

No comments:

Post a Comment